Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Protection at Its Finest

Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

*Despite the things we get ourselves into, God still provides protection and gives us His righteousness. He does not chastise us or talk about us, and is still willing to offer leniency no matter what type of mess we decided to get ourselves into. Sure, there are consequences that can occur, but He is willing to be our knight in shining armor to save us from ourselves. He is also willing to give us strength during our tough or tempting times. I experienced that today: Despite my ignorance to remain safe or avoid temptation to do what I knew was best, He still covered me. God gave me strength to still praise Him despite my disobedience and the hardship I suffered. We should also remember that when u go through something and still encounter the ability to pray and/or worship Him, our strength has excelled to the next level bc we didn't allow anger and confusion to overshadow our circumstance. No matter what it looks like or how u feel u are to blame, don't be afraid to seek Him. Of course seek Him first before u implement things and all things shall be added (Matt. 6:33), but if u have gone past that point He is still waiting to protect and restore just due to the simple fact that u did not yield to fear. Our God is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment