Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Humble New Beginnings

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

*Sometimes it is as simple as putting ourselves aside in order to receive release and restoration. If we are still holding on to our ideas, sins we love, and grudges then this could be the very issue that can stop us from transitioning to the next level. It takes a lot to let go of what u know to completely trust God, but it is well worth it. Plus u have to ask yourself, "Is my way truly working for me anyway? Is it getting me any further in life or closer to my goal?" Sometimes a transition takes opposition, allowing us to get away from life as we know it to embrace the life we hope for. This is not to say that u can't enjoy life...there is just a clearer way of understanding fun without negative consequences. Humble yourself today for a new beginning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment