Translate

Friday, January 17, 2014

Holy Spirit Guidance

1 Corinthians 2:1-4

1 And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.[a] 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3 I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. 4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, 5 so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.

*I wanted u all to receive more of the word today, and be transparent with u: When I first came to God, I was like anyone else...not understanding His full capabilities, love, or protection. I knew that Jesus Christ died, and I trusted in that...from there, I desired to learn more bc I knew that there HAD to be more to this life then working, partying, sitting up home, and having mediocre hopes and dreams...I felt there was greater, but didn't know how to obtain it. However, with the exploration of digging deeper in the Bible and in Christ, I understood the ability to ask God for guidance and seek the Holy Spirit for understanding. This is why I was able to speak to u, not by using my own words, but those of the Father that is guiding me through the Holy Spirit. The best part is that u can do the same. Take the time to ask God into your life, and ask for guidance from the Holy Spirit and mean it from your heart. God does not have favorites if u diligently seek Him...if He did it for me, He can do it for u...BUT, with the capability to tailor it to your life making it unique. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment