Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Having Faith in Love Leaves No Room for Fear

It's interesting how when u are putting your energy into the future, elements of your past tend to resurface...but I shall not be moved! I will trust that my heart will no longer be broken, but placed in the hands of the man that God has saw fit to choose. I believe that salvation will occur for those I love bc victory is already won through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ (John 3:16), and I will not give in to fear. Instead, I will replace my doubts with faith that God will protect me from evil (2 Thessalonians 3:3)...#PrayingDaily4Strength

Philippians 3:13-14 ESV
Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment