Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Purposely Made

Transparency Moment:

Even when I grow tired of being the person who loves the unloved, understands the selfish, and the person to embrace the spiritually psychotic, God reminds me of my unique qualities that are of His image, meant to serve His purpose, and then uplifted me to remind me of why I was made and the purpose behind my development (Psalm 139:13-16). His love and patience endures forever, and so must mine...My soul has a purpose far beyond what my mind may desire. However, I have dominion over my flesh, and so do u. Our callings may not be the greatest responsibilities to embrace daily, but they have to be done to ensure that God's will be done. However, always be led on the measure in which you do things, and remember that it is natural to desire to rest. God is a God of balance and order, and requires at least one day of resting in Him to renew your strength (Isaiah 58:13-14).

"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well..."Psalm 139:14 NKJV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment