Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

God's Way Will Give Us Strength to Carry On

1 Corinthians 16:13 ESV
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

*In being transparent, I sometimes suffer with always standing firm when the tension is mounted high...particularly in a situation I've never experienced. However, this is when I need to press in the most, and act like a man as it is his role to endure and be the head and strength of the household. In the meantime, his help meet softens the blows he is facing by never leaving his side and comforting him. As a single we grow to understand both roles since Jesus is the head of our life, and we gather our strength only from Him. After we pray to God, we are to expect Him to begin to work on the process RIGHT NOW, and be watchful of the process and how it begins to change. Before beginning this message, my strength was weak because I was downright tired, but my heart and God pressing on me led me to share with u. Sharing with u provided me with the strength to carry on. This is the same with Jesus: When He grew weary, ministering to others strengthened Him. This is the nourishment that He utilizes to build His strength (John 4:32). Ask yourself what is it that provides you with strength, or better yet, what is God leading u to do to help you gather your strength? Let's lift each other in prayer that we receive the strength that allows us to mount up and move forward (Isaiah 40:31).

No comments:

Post a Comment