Translate

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Know Where Your Help Truly Comes From...

Psalm 3:2-6 (ESV)
Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." "Selah"  But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.  To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. "Selah"  I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.  I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side...

*As a believer, you may have heard people tell you that what you desire is fictitious or impossible. Even other Christians, who claim to be believers, have a tendency try and rob others of their hopes and dreams by trying to influence and confuse your discernment with theirs. Some may not have even grown to the status of knowing God's capabilities regardless of your age, works, or experience. It is your FAITH that sees you through, and without faith and the diligence to seek Him it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). You may even be going through a trial, and people begin to start assuming the worse before even mentioning the possibility of good coming out of it. DO NOT BE MOVED BY THESE DISTRACTIONS. These are some of the most sneaky tactics that the devil uses to try and knock us off our square, and help block our vision. It is sad that people are used as vessels in this way, so pray for them (those who are negative, know-it-alls, or MIA when u really need support), and embrace God as your shield! It is ok to cry for help because I am right there with you at this very moment, but watch who you cry to...God is your provider and can lift up your head in sorrow. Most people don't know what to say or think half of the time, but God can still use them as vessels to supply your needs. First though, we must have faith and believe in Him in order for all things to be added (Matt. 6:33). Do not be distracted by what you see and hear; instead, focus on the goal of what you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment