Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Transparency Moment

Have you ever looked at other people and admired their situations, desired their blessing, and longed for your own situation to change? I know I have...I have even wondered if I had done something wrong or missed a window of opportunity because a person was able to receive the very blessing that I wanted at a quicker rate. Now, no one ever knows what people have truly and completely gone through to obtain their blessing...better yet, perhaps what you are viewing may not be an actually blessing at all. BUT, for whatever reason you just wished something positive would happen for you or turn in your favor. I understand and know how you feel.

I am currently in faith regarding the obtainment of not just any job, but the correct career move that will satisfy my heart and steer me on the correct financial path; I am believing God for my mate and working on wrapping my head around the fact that a man could exist that understands my way of thinking; and I am believing for a complete turn around in my family and friend connections...the desire for true love and connections that are not just based on selfishness or when someone wants something. Believe with me that God can turn our bad into a good, our confusion into clarity, and our desires into actualities. For faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen (Hebrews 11:1). Have faith, my friends, that the desires of your heart will be met (Psalms 37:3), and let's work together on remembering and trusting that God is not a man that promotes lies..He keeps His promises forevermore (Numbers 23:19).


No comments:

Post a Comment