Translate

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Best Navigation is of Your Heavenly Source

John 10:27-30

27 “My sheep hear my voice, and I
know them, and they follow me. 28 I
give them eternal life, and they will
never perish, and no one will snatch
them out of my hand. 29 My Father,
who has given them to me, is greater
than all, and no one is able to snatch
them out of the Father's hand. 30 I
and the Father are one.”

*There are times in life when we go through something, and it feels like we don't know what to do or how to handle the situation. U may even feel as though there is a presence that is holding u back from implementing your heart's desire for the situation. This is a good time to stop and think about your relationship with the Father...analyze His promises and ask yourself, "What is it that God has for me?...Would he really want me to be treated like this or be going through that?" God wants to give u the desires of your heart, and even more so He wants to give u the steps on how to achieve those desires. However, be aware that the enemy wants to confuse u and give u thoughts of hopelessness or provide you with objectives that were never meant to exist or complicate your ability to reach your goals. Ask yourself what voice are u following, and remind yourself that God is not the author of confusion. When he is guiding u or wants u to have something, he always directs your path clearly...there is no going in circles or side streets to confusing routes. Listen for his directions...

No comments:

Post a Comment