Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Faith in Action

While sharing Holy Spirit inspired thoughts with you all, I also believe it is important to be transparent:

I want you all to know that I was laid off my job on Friday, November 8th. The lay off came as an unexpected surprise, and was unethically manuevered by my employment agency. However, rather than sit in cry, I am putting my faith into action by applying for jobs, praying, and sharing my declared future testimony with you. I want you to know the following, which is in my heart:

1. I will not be late on bills bc I owe no man nothing, but to love him (Romans 13:8).

2. I have brought my tithes into the storehouse and obeyed the Lord, so I am looking forward to receiving a blessing that I don't have room for (Malachi 3:10).

3. I am the head and not the tail; above and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).

4. I will not grow weary in well-doing, and because of my well-doing it is time for me to reap my harvest. I also plan to do well towards my brothers and sisters, even those who judge me (Galatians 6:1-10).

5. Grace will abound towards me, and I will receieve a SUDDEN blessing and deliverance (2 Corinthians 9:8).

6. I will have the desires of my heart due to my faith, obedience, and sacrifice (Psalm 37:4).

7. God will renew my strength and I will mount up with wings like eagles (Isaiah 40:31), which provides me with shalom...peace with nothing missing or nothing broken.

Stay tuned for more, and please pray for my strength in the Lord...I'm looking forward to the blessing of Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment