Translate

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fear Not, For I Am With You

Psalm 27:1 Of David.

27:1 The Lord is my light and my
salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

*God is a light unto a dark path that doesn't seem to be illuminated with clarity or confirmation, while saving us from darkness and ordering our steps. No matter what u may face or regardless to have isolated u may feel, u are NEVER alone. There is no need to fear the unknown, constantly desire someone to understand u, or crave someone to walk with u during your time of need humanly. Your very existence has led to angels being encamped around u, and has captured the Father's attention to make sure they carry out their commands. They say there is nothing to fear, but fear itself...God says fear not, for I am with u...my rod and staff comfort u (Isaiah 41:10 and Psalm 23:4). So, next time u may feel alone, think no one understands, or there is no hope, just cry out to the Father who is always listening, always watching, and always waiting to direct your path...waiting to command His angels for your sake, and waiting to be that shining light to guide u to a brighter conclusion. BUT, first u must replace fear with faith for fear is only faith that is held down by complacency and has not undergone transformation in order to receive the elevation to the next level. Let go and let God...

No comments:

Post a Comment