Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Clarity Through the Holy Spirit


John 14:26-27(KJV) - 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

*It is important to pray in the Holy Spirit in order to receive the proper guidance, comfort, and lesson that needs to be implemented daily. As humans, we can only reason, rationalize, or see things as they are or how we think they will be to a certain extent. We are incapable of completely knowing the truth or reasoning behind every situation, or what is best for yourself, let alone for someone else. Therefore, go beyond your own thought process and understanding to receive the proper clarity, and God's full circle of what's best in the long run or why things happen. This is a form of receiving peace in times of trouble, clarity in times of misunderstanding, and guidance in times of questioning. To be honest with u, I would not be strong in my own circumstances or trials if it were not for praying in the Holy Spirit. You are praying divine secrets and mysteries when u pray in the Holy Spirit (1 CCorinthians 14:2). Therefore, I urge u to keep your sanity, obtain clarity, and receive the peace you deserve by speaking in tongues (The Holy Spirit) first before praying in your understood language, or ask God to give u this gift if u have never been able to do so. You are welcome to visit the Holy Spirit folder on my blog at charitycommunicationsviagod.blogspot.com to obtain more information on how to obtain your heavenly language.

No comments:

Post a Comment