Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Scriptures on Speaking in Tongues-Your Receipt of the Holy Spirit:

Luke 24:49- The Promise
Acts 2:38- The Gift
Luke 11:9,10,13- How to Receive
Acts 1:8- Power
Acts 2:1-4, 10:44-46 Bible Evidence of Speaking
1 Corinthians 14:2- How Do I Know What I Say?

The Prayer Asking for the Gift of the Holy Spirit:

"Father, your Word says that the Holy Spirit is a gift. He is a gift. I don't work for Him; all I do is receive Him. So Father, I receive, right now, as an act of my faith, the Holy Spirit, with the Bible evidence of speaking with other tongues."

Now, take a deep breath and begin to speak forth your heavenly language. Even if it is just a sound, believe you have received it. Practice each day, and the language will evolve. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment