Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Lesson

Proverbs 3:13

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding...

Goodness, I can't believe all the lessons God has brought me through in 2013...particularly the lesson of love. I have loved through sarcastic, critical, unfairness, unjust, secular, and trying situations. I have learned to embrace the unexpected and protected the forgotten. I have uplifted the downtrodden and given strength to those when I felt helpless, and God has shown favor through it ALL.  How I love my Savior and His way of pushing me to sow even more so then ever, but most importantly to do His will even when I thought it was beyond me...NOW it is time to reap the harvest!..2014-ProsperityStyle #NextPhaseGiving&Reaping #NOWIAmReadyToEmbraceSomeoneElseBcIFoundMySpiritualSelf #God'sPreciousGirl #ComingOutLikeJonah #LoyaltyLikeRuth,StrengthLikeSamson,RestorationLikeJob,FavorLikeEsther#SurprisingOthersLikeDavid#BallingLikeAbraham#LovingLikeMary#PreparedLikeNoah


No comments:

Post a Comment