Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Spirit Over Mind and Mouth

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:5 NIV

* So, it's no secret that this election has brought about some stinking thinking... I am even holding back my fleshly thoughts as I type this. However, we must learn to gain control over our minds in order to govern our mouths and actions. Whatever we think and say can either line up with or go against the knowledge we have of God,  and knowing who He is... We must take captive of our thoughts in order to make them line up with His word, which will activate our faith. To be transparent,  I am a continuous work in progress with this... However, I am happy for victories in not saying what I always feel because I see some ugly and fake things daily among people who claim to connect with you or who are down right against you. Join me as we heal and move forward together in capturing the mind, which aids in dictating our words, in order to avoid blocking the truth and your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment