Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Let Go, Let God... Again

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

Proverbs 3:5 NIV

*One of the areas that I keep pursuing in different ways is my career change. I even recently began to do things I use to do by letting it take up my time, but then I realized that I am not of this world. I have been gifted with favor and intelligence, and I know how to sell myself. Why am I going to spend hours in front of a computer like I'm of this world, and run after something when I can seek God and cut the worldly process out? Instead of pouring yourself into something your way, ask God what He is trying to show you and tell you. How can you do it His way? Think about the things you have been blessed with by God... Did you have to do everything like people in the world, and be by the book? Not completely... You may have followed some procedures, but the manifestation was something that only God could do in less time than what leaning to how people do things on their own could do. Let's work on not going by steps or procedures that are like everyone else, and ask God what to do based on the solution He has tailored for you. We've wasted enough time. You'll be glad you let Him in...

No comments:

Post a Comment