Translate

Monday, June 6, 2016

Love Conquers All

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26 NIV

It's so easy to harden your heart in order to protect yourself. Some of us do this due to our experiences, or because of poor treatment or lack of others' inability to respect or understand you. Trust me, I get it because I have experienced this lately. However, we can't allow the ignorance of others to shut off our ability to love because there are people out there who need your love, and you need there's. God's heart always stays open for us no matter how we treat Him because He is waiting on you get rid of your old ways, and love Him back. Love conquers all, and softens even the hardest of hearts, while causing healing. Help restore someone with the love of God, and in turn watch how you become restored as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment