Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Humility and Truth

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV

People would rather defend a lie in order to keep doing what they enjoy or are use to, instead of trying the truth and freeing themselves up for something new. People are often afraid of change and realness; therefore, they look for ways to justify lies in order to support complacency. We must remember to let go by humbling ourselves to the truth, admit there is a need for change, and open our hearts to the directions of the Father. How will you ever grow if you don't open your mind to embrace the unknown by faith, and let go of what has held you back? Make room for healing and correction in order to be prepared to support something new and greater....

No comments:

Post a Comment