Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Wisdom combined with Action and Beliefs

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

James 5:16 ESV

*I confess that I don't have it all together all the time. Sometimes I judge, talk about people, lack faith, and think the wrong things. I'm human, but my spirit overcomes with reminders that convict me. Better yet, I am working hard to follow peace continuously and be led. I hope we all can be led to the assistance of an accountability partner that will keep it real, but also keep it in love. Let your issues morph into insight that leads to a testimony, and may our hearts be open to others... Even our enemies..

No comments:

Post a Comment