Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Love Saves

When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord , supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.

Psalm 94:18‭-‬19 NIV

*When I feel like my faith is slipping and that all may be lost, God's love emerges at it's strongest point to remind me of His capabilities, what He has done before, and He sends a human vessel to aid in loving me as well. In life, even as a believer, it's inevitable to have times when you will want to throw in the towel or say forget it. You may even feel slighted or cheated...I know I have, but God always sees us through and the blessing is greater than the trial...The greater the adversity, the greater the blessing. Therefore, don't judge people on their stumbling or during their low points...Be used by God to love them back to life. After all, these verses depict how He knows we aren't perfect and need love and help. Allow Him to help u in order to be a testimony and help for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment