Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Weakness is Strength.. He is Made Strong when I'm Not

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

John 10:10 ESV

*The thief is always looking to still, kill, and destroy... especially when if comes to our confidence in who we are called to be. He loves to emphasize our mistakes, use people to make you feel bad, or bring up what we lack in order to hinder our confidence. However, unlike people, God never called us to be perfect. He just desires that we have enough humility to be used. We live in a society where people see your flaws before seeing theirs, they set parameters to meet requirements, but praise God that He owns it all and is able to use the weak to prove His power to the strong and haughty. I know I'm not perfect, but I am powerful because I can admit my mistakes, work through them, and still be used by God! What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment