Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Let Him In...Secrets are Nonexistent

Psalm 139:7-10 (ESV)

7 Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

*No matter how we try to ignore or hide how we truly feel, God knows and sees what's going on in your mind and within your heart. There is no such thing as avoiding something because it is within you for a reason. Therefore, address it and do not run from it. If it is something that needs to be fixed, God is a healer and deliverer. If it is a task that needs to be done or an unfulfilled desire, then perhaps it is time to stop ignoring it and address it with the Lord in order to go to the next level. No matter what we do or how we try to hide things, there are no secrets with God. After all, He created you, and who better to know the ends and outs of the creation better then the creator. Also, remember that you were created for a purpose that goes far beyond the ends and outs of a "normal" day. Go beyond how you would normally handle things, and reveal them to God. The answer could be right in front of your face, and change could be around the corner of you can incorporate Him in everything and stop running or doing things on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment