Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fearless

Psalm 27:1 (ESV)

Of David.

27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

*Many times we may find ourselves in a state of fear. Sometimes we recognize it and other times it is a hidden issue, which is the very thing that keeps us complacent. If you are experiencing a block be it mentally, physically, emotionally, ask yourself is it due to fear of change? No matter what we are facing, God is with us every step of the way. Sabotage or unwanted changes are still under the submission of His control. Today, I am praying that we let go and let God. I too plan to work on always allowing God to guide and take the wheel bc without Him I will only run into a dead end. Let's work on increasing our faith, and not have a plan of action or a backup plan that has been developed through fear over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment