Translate

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Heart Like God's

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You. Psalms 143:8 NKJV

*"Do you know that your brain is not designed to fear but it is hard-wired for love? Fear is not a natural response, despite what you may believe. Fear is a learned response and that is actually good news. Why? If you can learn to fear, you can also learn not to fear." So, in transparency, giving a full heart is fearful in my opinion. People hurt what they don't undersrand, and they don't love you like God. However, God sends people to help you grow. Plus, no matter how much I want to say forget it and give me an island because these folks are crazy, I still see love and pitifulness when I look at people...Guess this is what happens when you continue to ask God to make your heart like His. Even the ugliest and rudest acting, selfish person saddens me because they are crying for love and attention...Interesting how that works. Don't act on learned behavior. Work on implementing the natural behavior God put inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment