Translate

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Trusting God 2 Avoid A Temper

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. Ephesians 4:29 NKJV

*When I tell you that I literally have to practice this daily,  I mean I actively have to stop myself from thinking things...Particularly when I see foolishness, racism, or a person who just needs a dose of reality. My flesh wants to just let them have it...I mean just give them a piece, especially racists. It is always the folks who shouldn't be talking about ANYONE who have the most to say...Yet, God tells me "Now, what is that going to accomplish, baby girl. All you're doing is raising your blood pressure, and you are two seconds away from creating conflict." If I didn't have God, I would be in trouble..My mind, temper, and this heart that feels sorry for others is only because of God. It is rough when you feel like you are the only one who gets it or sees injustice, but it is then that you lean on God and not act on emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment