Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Giving with Your Heart

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Matthew 6:24 NIV

I watched my parents give in order to not be selfish, and I listened to my great grandmother tell us "don't be tight as the nuts on London Bridge." lol I think those things, and growing deeper in my relationship with God inspire the desire to give...Plus, it's a rewarding feeling, and a constant reminder that "stuff" does not have you... God controls it. If your hand is empty and open from giving, you now have the ability to receive because there is nothing blocking your grip and ability to obtain something new. Be led in your giving by God, and watch your life style and heart grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment