Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

Let Go & Let God

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

*No matter how we feel, what seems unclear, or regardless of what we are going through our Father is with us. This serves as a reminder that He is here to cover us, always there to guide us, and we are never alone. There have been times when I felt no one understood, people pretended to care, or individuals didn't want to be bothered... YET, my God never left me and continued to keep me. I still felt even a small sense of peace that let me know I was covered. Even more so, if we tap into that peace, it will let you know if you are headed in the right direction and around the right people. Remember, if God is with us, we do not have to settle...We have the ability to embrace change, open up, and move forward with a clean slate. Let go and let God...TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment