Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Truth is the Light

1 John 2:24-25 (ESV)

Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to us--eternal life. 

*Sometimes I feel as though I have lost my way... Like life doesn't make sense, and I am not even sure where my path is going. However, as long as I don't veer off the path, God is still in control even when I can't see the beauty of the forest through the trees. If we remember what we have learned from His word, and hold on as well as act on it, we will always receive clarification and His promises even during the most confusing times. We may not be aware of where we are headed at the moment, but we do know we are going in the right direction when we revert back to the word and seek Him. I ask you all today to pray for me and each other...Pray for clarity, the acknowledgment of the truth, and that we always refer back to the word when we are lost or feel as though things aren't adding up. The truth always sets you free, and there is always a lesson to be learned when you combine what you are going through with God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment