Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Love of Our Heavenly Father

Proverbs 3:11-12 (ESV)

11 My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline or be weary of his reproof,
12 for the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.

*I don't know about you, but so many times I've cried out or became annoyed with the Father's lessons of life. My patience became thin and my thoughts were not peaceful, but I hold on because I know He loves me. My mind and flesh may try to kick down patience's door, but yet my heart waits at the door and deals with long suffering... Holding on to the hope for greater and working on consistently being thankful for what you have, and the realization and removal of what I didn't need. Praise God for being a loving Father that never gives up on me even when I am on the boarder of not doing the same...Yet His love has captured me...

Photo credit: Talk Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment