Translate

Friday, October 17, 2014

The Blessing of the Lord is Here

Psalm 3:2-6New International Version (NIV)

Many are saying of me,
    “God will not deliver him.”
But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.I call out to the Lord,
and he answers me from his holy mountain.I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.

*Many believe in the miracles that happen for others, and that there are limitless possibilities because of the favor that someone else has, but God does not show favoritism (Romans 2:11). His sustainability, grace, and mercy are for all who are willing to receive it. Even His blessings are a free for all, if we are obedient enough to listen to Him on how to obtain them.No matter what we face, what's happening around us, or what we have done, God is ready to work it out. He sustains through the storm, and has the capability to bless us, due to our steadfast faith, beyond our imagination. Today let's pray for each other to hold fast to that sustainability, and be willing to look beyond ourselves to uplift and call out blessings for others as well as for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment