Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Building Your Faith

For further reading, please check out this very helpful link:
http://www.rhema.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1032:possibility-faithyou-can-have-it&Itemid=141

Job 42:2

"I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted."

*I'm sure many of us know that God is capable of doing all things. However, the part that often holds us back is building our faith to believe that, and asking for guidance rather then acting prematurely. Sure, faith without works is dead, but have you asked God what it takes on your end to receive the full manifestation? Or, do you tend to jump to conclusions or block out His suggestions? Today, I want to provide you with a link on how to build your faith. Copy and paste it in your Google browser, and let's pray for each other that we are guided by God as we meditate on His word. Remember, we are what we believe. In being transparent, I stumble, but I still hold on and act on my belief for greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment