Translate

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Truth of His Awareness

Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)

13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.

*God knows who you currently are, where you came from, and your purpose for your future. He is also aware of every thought, hidden agenda, plan of action, or process you have participated in while being on Earth. He CREATED YOU...Therefore, there is no need to hide things from Him. You may as well be honest, even if you are living one way and pretending with others...He knows you. The best part is that through it all, He loves you. Therefore, love Him, and let Him know what's going on. We all could talk more with God...Today, pray for people who may be living a lie, unaware of how much God cares, or may have lost hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment