Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sobering Focus

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, Titus 2:11‭-‬12 NKJV

Living a godly lifestyle keeps our minds focused on the right things, God's guidance, and our purpose. This is what it means to be sober minded...You see what is of God, what is really important, and do not become distracted by little things entities that can get you off course. I personally have to remind myself of this,  and when I feel weak I pray harder and God sends the right people to keep me sober. We can become "drunk" with things that are designed to make us upset, catch us off guard, the baby crap of the ignorance of other people. However, when your mind stays on God, you care less and less about those things that never mattered from the start. Revamp and refocus with me...Our life and purpose depend on it. What is distracting you?

No comments:

Post a Comment