Translate

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Keep Your Mind at Peace and Heart Clear

bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. Colossians 3:13 NKJV

*Today, I am working on not just forgiving others, but not sweating the small stuff. So many people judge me who don't know me because I do not operate the way they want me to, or give them attention. Yet, they are the ones who are the individuals they assume I am...I am not stuck up, but cautious. I don't waste time with people who only want my attention for selfish reasons, or do not wish me well, and I am entitled by my Father in Heaven to exercise wisdom to date to be different and exude my purpose rather then attention whore on social media or be there for people who are cliquey or have a one track mind. You see, when you love for real and have an open mind towards all, people can't understand or cope with it and try to hurt you. Love, but guard your heart...Waste no time on people who assume who you are, rather than getting to know you; and love from a distance so you can keep growing and not be stagnant with people who want you to be a puppet or complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment