Translate

Saturday, June 17, 2017

God Over Everything

With my soul I have desired You in the night, Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early; For when Your judgments are in the earth, The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 26:9 NKJV

*Seek God first before the start of anything be it your day, a choice you have to make, or before finalizing any reason or action at all. We have to learn to seek His face FIRST, and make Him a part of every aspect of life. Otherwise, we will be like those of the world and only notice His power when judgment or something happens. You don't want to keep learning the truth of righteousness through hardship, but through making God a part of your every day routine...That's how you are guided and advance. #Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment