Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Oh, How He Loves Us

Matthew 1:23 ESV

"Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel"(which means, God with us). 

*God loves you so much that His son was born to not just save you, but connect with you. God understood us inside and out prior to coming to this world, but He loved us so much that He desired to be relatable to us.  Even after the resurrection and leaving the Holy Spirit, He promised to never leave us no matter what you do. I personally don't know your circumstance or heart this Christmas, but I do know that God can soften it, change things around for you, and alleviate you if you trust in Him more and follow Him. He has been my best friend since I let Him in and truly followed Him, and I wouldn't trade the connection for anything in the world. We all could stand to become closer to Him. Will you meditate on how much He is there for you this Christmas season?

No comments:

Post a Comment