Translate

Monday, November 16, 2015

Faith or Fear..You Decide

Psalm 18: 2 (ESV)

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

*No matter what we face, God is with us and we can find strength and refuge in Him. When we aren't sure what to do or what to think, God's guidance is always ready and available to assist us. Sometimes we forget the power behind the master we serve, and even more so the power He has instilled in us. No matter what it looks like we have to go through life, but how we face it or choose to handle things is based off what we believe and have accepted as the outcome. Even more so, whether or not you have given power to what you are facing or does the power lie within you and your trust in God? Let's remember to hold fast to what we know in our spirits, and what has been imbedded in our hearts. Our actions and mindset will follow if we continue to work on whether we let fear or faith control it.

No comments:

Post a Comment