Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Look of Help

Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV)

1 Lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.

*God is always sending assistance our way, especially during our time of need. Everything or everyone that comes to our aid is a reflection of God's love. We just have to open our eyes, hearts, and minds to notice and receive it. His help comes in forms that are unexpected, and ways we never planned... We just have to be open enough to receive, and also be a willing vessel to aid Him in helping others as well. I don't know about you, but sometimes I find myself open to God's help, but too busy planning how I think it should come rather than what or who He actually sends. God's aid is always there if we ask for direction and clarity, and become more aware of the resources He has given us and people that He has placed in our lives. Who or what are you missing out on?

No comments:

Post a Comment