Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Victory Over Turmoil

Psalm 30: 8-11 (NIV)

8 To you, O Lord, I cry,
and to the Lord I plead for mercy:
9 “What profit is there in my death,
if I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise you?
Will it tell of your faithfulness?
10 Hear, O Lord, and be merciful to me! O Lord, be my helper!”
11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
you have loosed my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

*Guys, when I read these versus, it reminds me of all those desires that I have had to quit... Just through in the towel due to feeling of being trapped or like I just couldn't get it right. I reflected on those who have been confused by the enemy and actually taken their own life due to these feelings. Then, God reminded me of how His work, your purpose, and your life would be in vain if you give up. What good are you to Him, others, or yourself if you give up? When it feels the hardest is often when we are on the presupus of our breakthrough. Notice how the verses depict a sudden change... Let's pray for one another to hold on and believe for change. We must uplift one another, and individually keep the armor of God on (Ephesians 6:10-18) in order to be protected and be delivered from the war with our minds, flesh, and the illusion of hopelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment